From:
"Jose A. Ortiz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 20:33:50 -0500
We are in the process of having a cement wash put on the ceiling and
walls of our library.  (Our esthetics committee ruled against
painting) This is a very wet and messy process.  Conservation has raised
concerns of the increased humidity level and the threat of water damage to
the book collection.  We are considering a book moving service to
temporarily relocate the books.  Has anyone
1.) had experience with any book moving services
2.) had this type of wash done to your walls

Thanks
Jose Ortiz
The Cloisters/MMA