From:
Erika Topolewska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:40:55 +0000
Hi Everybody

I'd like to wish you all Happy New Year, and to thank all of you who have
responded to our request for information about Dura Den fossil fish for us
to include in the "Fish Out of Water" exhibition  opening at St Andrews
Museum on the 15th January 1999 in "The ones that got away" section - the
virtual counterpart to our "real" exhibition. We are hoping to set up
reciprocal web pages with all those institutions, and include the
information within the exhbition, and so be able to send our visitors on a
world-wide tour of the significant collections around the world.

It's great fun putting this together, and if any more of you would like to
contribute, there's still plenty time. Hope to hear from you.

Happy New Year from your favourite Scots lassie
 Erika Topolewska
St Andrews Museum
St Andrews,
Fife KY16