Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 11:54:18 -0500
Prof. Genoways,

You raise a very interesting point. Over the years I have only read one or
two issues of the journal Public History, and I don not currently subscribe
so my knowledge of it is limited, but the articles seem to address at least
some of the topics you mention.  What do you (and other Museum-L folks)
feel Public History contributes to museum scholarship?

Tom Heard
Collections Manager/Archivist
National Canal Museum
Easton, PA