From:
"Matthew W. Roth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 1994 10:52:02 PST
Re positive (really non-negative) report of quake damage at Natural
History Museum of LA County:

Important to emphasize that I have no direct knowledge of situation
at LACMA, Getty, Sothwest, Autry, Norton Simon, etc. etc.  Not much
word out of those places in the general media, and no one here has
time to make the calls, compile results, coordinate help from afar.
I guess the message is to contact others directly since they do not
seem active on this list.

Thanks for asking!

Matthew Roth  ([log in to unmask])