From:
Ware Petznick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:24:41 -0500
Thanks Margaret and David... No MSDS from Mr. Maas yet. He did say that
their liquid version is less harsh that the crème.

However you look at it, it is not looking like a viable product to use in a
museum...

Ware
L.W.S. Petznick, Ph.D.
McFaddin-Ward House
Curator of Collections
725 N. Third St.
Beaumont, TX 77701
409.832.1906 p 409.832.3483 f

SAVE THE DATE for Who Else Lived Here? The Historic House Museum Conference
Nov 1-3, 2007 in Beaumont, Texas at the Hotel Elegante. $125 Registration,
$89 special room rate for conference. www.mcmelegantebeaumont.com

The McFaddin-Ward House features three floors of original furnishings,
including a newly restored third floor. Explore the McFaddins' world in the
years surrounding the First World War  for "Foxtrots and Foxholes"
throughout 2007. Call 409-832-2134 for tour information.