From:
Hervé Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 09:10:21 -0500
For the last year, I have been involved in a distance-teaching program at the local
university. Through a Web site, we run  graduate seminars complete with
student-teacher dialogue, mandatory and optional reading, submitting and grading
papers, comments on the course and all kind of topic-related discussions. Museology
courses would be easy to organize around the same model and some probably are.

Hervé Gagnon