From:
Liberace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 17:52:12 GMT
Dear list,
I am seeking examples of museums which have workshops/inservice training for
teachers, as well as any which have teacher advisory boards soliciting
feedback or assistance in program development.

I am especially interested in the planning process you have used to develop
these programs. Do you conduct structured meetings, hold informal gatherings or
send questionnaires?

Please respond off list.
Thanks in advance!

Sandra L. Harris