From:
Sarah Coles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:15:48 -0500
Dear Kathy,

What if you engaged multiple senses as you went around your galleries?  Look at what you will be talking about and figure out how to engage the senses of sight, sound, smell, touch, and maybe even taste would go with what you are speaking about due in your tour.  This will help create a fuller experience for all involved.

Sarah Coles

Sent from my iPad