From:
Janis Wilkens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 09:51:26 -0700
We are looking to acquire or borrow a skull (or skull cast), and acquire skin
from a polar bear for use in an exhibit and educational programming.  Having
tried several other sources with, so far, no luck, we thought of asking the
list for suggestions.

An old rug that someone is ready to discard would be great, especially if it
has the skull in it, and it wouldn't have to be in perfect condition since
we'd be cutting it up anyway.

Anyone out there have or know of anything we could use?
--
Janis Wilkens
Assistant to the Director for Planning & Special Projects