From:
Julia Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:15:39 -0500
I have always wanted to write a thesis on the portrayal of contemporary
art in the history of American sitcoms.  Just about every sitcom I have
seen (and I am a fan of the genre if they are intelligently written) has
had at least one episode dedicated to the topic, and some keep returning
to it. I think it's very important for those of us who work in the field
to understand what the prevailing attitudes are about what we do in
order to adjust how we present and interpret it.

If this is the place for such a discussion, someone start it.

Julia Muney Moore
Public Art Administrator
Blackburn Architects, Indianapolis, IN
(317) 875-5500 x230