From:
安井 亮 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 00:01:00 +0900
FROM:YASUI Ryo, Tokyo
Dear Rick,
Please accept my excuse of sending this post via Museum-l.
I sent the original text to <[log in to unmask]> at your attention, but it came
 back.
I would like to express my whole gratitude to you from both myself and colleag
ues on the Museum-L for your advice about Cyberspace World Railroad and the fo
ur museums which you have suggested.
I'll get in touch with them for further information for my article.
I am very surprised with many generous colleagues on the Museum-l who have sen
t me kind suggestions.
Thank you, again.

Yours very truly,

Ryo