Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 17:11:06 +0000
Hi Darryl,

> Thank you Jeremy, but who is to say that
> 'unauthorized' tours don't already
> occur, and have for the entire history of museums?

Just to clarify, I am entirely in favour of
'unauthorized' tours. I was using the term simply to
distinguish them from the official tours produced by
museums themselves.

Jeremy.

http://homepage.mac.com/dave7/ArtMobs/FileSharing52.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/take_one/downloads.shtml