From:
Roy Hemmat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:04:33 -0700
Andrea,

The closest I came to current info on the Buckland Museum is that it *may
still be* at 523 Dumaine Street, in the French Quarter .. (gee, do you
think you'll visit the French Quarter while you're in the Big Easy? - Ha,
whataquestion)

I'll bet you're familiar with the New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum .. so
popular that even my own mother has been there .. Speaking of mothers ..
search for New Orleans on the "mother of all museum sites" ..
http://www.museumstuff.com .. one never knows WHAT one will wrest from its
depths. - Even some info on beads .. something that may come in handy if
you're really going to immerse yourself in the N'awlins experience ;-)

Roy Hemmat
http://www.museumstuff.com