From:
Gary Acord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 15:42:55 UT
Have you evaluated what it is costing you per square foot for your space?
that is the best starting point.  from there you just need to decide how much
profit you are interested in making on the space, within reason of course.
i've seen pricing on climate controlled space across the board.  geographic
location may have bearing on how much you can reasonably charge as well.
This is a good question and I look forward to further comments on this
subject.

Gary Acord
Acord Information Management