From:
"Lloyd, M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:42:25 -0000
My name is Melissa Lloyd and I am working with the University of Leicester, England and City Walk Gallery to put together a symposium on off-site programming for art.  Basically we are looking for institution that lend works to non-traditional venues or house them off-site while renovating (fx. MOMA).

Have any of you come across shows of this nature, or know curators who are working on these types of programmes?

Suggetions are greatly appreciated.
Melissa Lloyd