From:
Tai Viinikka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 13:05:00 -0400
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

:If you've been handling the specimen with bare hands?  Stop! The chloride
:salts and acids found in human persperation can etch fingerprints into almost
:any metal surface.

You conservators would probably cringe if you knew how many tens
of thousands of people have handled a nickel iron that is on
display and touchable at the Ontario Science Centre. It does
seem pretty stable though...

And they don't let anyone touch the moon rock.

                            regards,
                              tai

|     Tai Viinikka       | "I don't think it was a gas bomb at all,"    |
|     ------------       | Eddie said, gazing out the window.           |
|  Dwarven Productions   | "I think it was just a big chunk of dry ice. |
|     [log in to unmask]       | You Europeans are completely paranoid."      |