From:
Kristi Bronson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:31:59 -0600
We are looking into purchasing Explorer Systems software
http://www.expsoft.com/index.htm for our facility.  I'm looking for
feedback from anyone currently using the software.  Pros, cons,
comments, suggestions, warnings or any information you can send our way
ASAP would be greatly appreciated as we have a quick decision to make in
order to access funding.

Thank you,

Kristi Bronson

Special Events Coordinator