From:
Lynda Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:50:00 -0500
Our museum is still in the planning stages of being built, but we currently
have traveling exhibits and set up booths at local events.  Recently, I
accepted the volunteer coordinator position for the museum.  I am in the
process of developing a volunteer handbook and need help!

The museum is currently running approximately 200 teen and adult
volunteers.  What procedures does your museum have for the volunteers (i.e
training program) when they begin?  Do you have any forms for the parents
of teenagers, being minors, to sign giving the museum permission to use
their services?  Do you have any forms for volunteers waiving liability
issues towards the museum?  What procedures are in place for handling
specific exhibits by volunteers?

Thank you in advance for providing your time and assistance in this
matter.  Please feel free to contact me directly via email.

Sincerely,

Lynda G. Campbell
Volunteer Coordinator
Children's Museum of Elizabethtown