From:
Jake Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:59:57 -0500
Hi List--

I have a large installation job for A/V hardware companies to bid on.  The
project is in Raleigh, North Carolina, but we'd be interested in any capable
firm in the area.

While it's not in a museum, its on the scale of a major architectural hall,
with racks of equipment for service in a closet next to the space for
visitors.

The installation will be around 50 computers, 200 LCD flat screens, and
video cameras, and there is interest in developing a relationship for
maintenance.

Please email me off list with any potential firms.

Thank you in advance--

Best,
Jake Barton

Jake Barton  |  www.localprojects.net  |  [log in to unmask]  |  646 408
2585

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.