From:
Andy Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 13:46:50 -0400
I believe there *was* a mentoring effort at the Minneapolis meeting -- I
know because Annie Storr in the meetings department asked me for
suggestions.  I don't know how big or how organized it was, or to what
extent it was regarded as an experiment, or what the plans are for next year.

I would be happy to pass along suggestions to Annie et al.

PS  With respect to me being the only contact with AAM -- is the list
aware that we have a homepage?

                   http://www.americanmuse.org/aam

It includes links to various other staff.  The government affairs section
has links to the cultural agencies (which include lists of grants,
deadlines, etc., etc.,) as well as to Congress and the Library of Congress.

Andy Finch
AAM Government Affairs