From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:14:52 -0500
We have received occassional such requests.  There's not much we can do
about another site linking to ours.  However, we charge a fee for
reproduction of images from our collection and even then, if an image is
used in someone else's website, they must credit us.

We do, by-the-way, sell imges to magazines (credit required in
publications), and many local enterprises that enlarge and frame them for
interior decorating purposes.  We ask for credit to be given but can't
always enforce that.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum