From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:14:58 -0700
Gotta be careful with the word "MO".

Serious story here.  (Off-topic, so if you're a
straight and narrow, delete now.)

My ex-brother-in-law was Barry White's manager when
Barry first started out.  Now, those of you who ever
listened to Barry or followed his music may think of
his business as Love Unlimited (a la the Love
Unlimited Orchestra).

When they first started out, they were going to name
their music company Mo Soul. (may have been MoSoul)
WRONG!

They got letters threatening litigation from Motown on
the use of the word "Mo" and had to change the name of
the business lest they be chewed up and spit out by
Barry Gordy's organization.

And yes, I met Barry, once.  Such a big ole bear with
the same deep voice in his music.

Ok, back to regularly scheduled programming, LOL.

--- "Smith, Gavin L.--IPA" <[log in to unmask]>

=====
Indigo Nights