From:
Robin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:14:36 -0400
We have used the packing peanuts to create mattresses, pillows and
bolsters at many of our sites for the last 20 years and have had no
problems. Just make sure you don't include any of the biodegradable ones
that melt away when exposed to water.

Robin Campbell, Curator
NYS Bureau of Historic Sites
PO Box 219