From:
Kevin Gene Canze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 10:00:03 -0500
There are several effective security hanging devices available from
framing supply catalogs. Nielsen, the frame manufacturer, makes a
relatively easy-to-use system that makes a picture very difficult to
remove without their "key". The down-side of any of the systems I've used
is the size of holes they put in walls.  I get them from local frame
wholesalers and regional distributors like S&W and United Manufacturers
in New York.  I'm sure they have counterparts on your side of the Rockies.

Kevin Canze
Museum Preparator
University of Michigan Museum of Art