From:
Melanie Fraticelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 00:19:06 -0400
I am an undergraduate student doing a project on the effectiveness of
collaborations between museums.  I was wondering if anyone's organizations
had written guidelines for working with other museums, or if they had any
system that works especially well when working with other
organizations.  Also, if anyone knows of any literature on the subject,
that information would be appreciated as well.  I am especially interested
in this issue in relation to grant proposals and educational programs, but
any information would be of help.  Thank you for your help in advance.
-Melanie Fraticelli