From:
Sherry Kaseberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 07:34:18 -0800
The Board of Trustees of the Sherman County Historical Museum in Moro met on
Tuesday and makes this response to John Martinson's question.
Problems in this order: manpower, volunteers, professional development, money,
                burn-out, audience; marketing
Positives: strong local support, financial, goods and services; community
pride, spirit & enthusiasm; comradery/camaraderie (we looked this up, folks!);
100 volunteers from our 1,900 residents and 816 members.
The question was a positive exercise for our board. Thank you, John. Sherry
Kaseberg, Museum Coordinator