From:
Michelle Zupan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:33:23 -0500
Wade,

Funny you should mention that -- both Jackie Almond (Popular Forest) and I
are trying to develop the same kind of outdoor interpretation.  We've heard
of some botanical gardens and arboretums trying make it work.  Perhaps we
could work together to develop this for historic sites?

Regards,
Michelle

Curator
Hickory Hill
The historic home of Senator Thomas E. Watson.
502 Hickory Hill Drive
Thomson, GA  30824
Phone: 706.595.7777
FAX: 706.595.7177