From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:50:56 -0400
For what it's worth, I concur with Willard that your costs for this much
technology will run US$450/ square foot or higher. The rule of thumb we
suggest to customers is approximately the range he suggested. If you have
preliminary ideas of what you'd like to include or how you'd like the
space laid out, you might discuss the project with several exhibit
designers and fabricators and ask them for order of magnitude estimates.

Regards,
Diane Gutenkauf
Chief Business Developer
Museum Division