From:
Cheryl Musch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 15:09:36 -0600
Greetings fellow museum-l educators:
I've been contracted to create a game to put in traveling educational
community kits.  The kits are for 7-8th grades.  We've talked about creating
something similar to Jeopardy or maybe the ever-popular Colony.  We don't
have access to a graphic designer so anything with a board would be difficult.

Has anyone out there included games in traveling trunks or educational kits
for junior high school students?  How would you evaluate the success of your
games?

Thanks in advance for any input.  Feel free to contact me directly.
Cheryl Musch
Museum Consultant