From:
Joel Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 06:01:24 GMT
Since the question of where to find museum jobs arises occasionally,
I've organized all of the resources that I know of into a simple
reference site.  The focus is online resources because those are the
ones with which I am most familiar.  If I've missed any links, please
let me know.

Museum Job Resources Online:
http://www.interlog.com/~joellong/musjobs/musjobs.html

BTW, please excuse the graphics, etc.  I threw this together rather
quickly.

Joel Long
http://www.interlog.com/~joellong/home.htm