From:
Shana Chambers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 18:03:24 -0800
Ok first someone is complaining about doing research on Museum-L, now
someone is complaining about someone posting a want ad for an apartment.
It really doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.  I'm learning that
alot of museum professionals are really uptight.  Like I said
before.........CHILL OUT!!!