From:
Elisabeth Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:49:23 -0400
We are creating food for a traveling exhibit right now.  Our primary sources have been NASCO and Barnard Ltd.  I believe they both have websites.

We ARE contemplating resin-coating real, but dried foods.  Noodles, beans and South American seed pods.  The rest we are creating by making molds of real fruits and casting them up in synthetic resins.

Feel free to contact us for specifics!

Best of luck!

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Jones
Director of Traveling Exhibits
Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal
(513) 287-7061 phone
(513) 287-7027 fax
www.cincymuseum.org

Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal is a community treasure, hosting 1.4 million visitors, 145,000 school children and over 700 community events annually.  Originally built in 1933 as the Union Terminal train station, the building is a national historic landmark and was renovated and reopened as Cincinnati Museum Center in 1990.  For more information, call (513) 287-7000 or 1-800-733-2077 or visit www.cincymuseum.org.