From:
San Diego Natural History Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 12:39:07 -0800
Forwarded from the VRTPALEO list.
Sally Shelton
Director, Collections Care and Conservation

|                 San Diego Natural History Museum                      |
|                          P. O. Box 1390                               |
|                San Diego, California   92112  USA                     |
|             phone (619) 232-3821; FAX (619) 232-0248                  |
|                     email [log in to unmask]                          |