Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 14:55:15 -0500
I graduated from New York University's Visual Arts Administration
M.A. Program.  The programed combined Arts Administration classes like
Development, Law & the Vis. Arts, etc. with courses from NYU's MBA
program.  In addition, I was required to fulfill 2-3 internships in the
art capital of the world.

Upon graduation, I had several job opportunities open up as a result of my
education, internships and contacts. To say the least, I am very
enthusiastic about this program.  The difference between Museum Studies
and Arts Administration @ NYU is that the former's students are trained
for collections mgmt, some curatorial work, etc. while the latter's
students tend to work in variety of positions within museums, foundations,
cultural services departments of cities, etc. as managers and fundraisers.

For more information on NYU's program in Visual Arts Administration
contact:

Carlo Lamagna
Director
Visual Arts Administration M.A. Program