From:
jenni rodda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 1994 15:42:16 -0400
This reminder is being posted to several lists, and I apologize for any
electronic inconvenience that duplication might cause:

The Visual Resources Association's 1995 conference will be held in San
Antonio, Texas, January 25-28, 1995.  We have a busy and exciting conference
planned, covering topics from image classification to digitization projects
to writing job descriptions.  Please remember that pre-registration forms
and payments should be postmarked no later than December 15, 1994, and
send to:  Leigh Gates, VRA Secretary, Art Institute of Chicago, Ryerson
Library, 37 South Wabash Street, Chicago, IL  60603.  Leigh can also
send you copies of the pre-registration packet, if you have not already
received it.

Since several of the events scheduled will accommodate a limited number
of participants, I encourage you to send your pre-registration information
in as soon as you can.  You'll save money, too--on-site registration is
more expensive than advance registration!

Remember, too, that conference participants should make their own hotel
reservations by telephone.  The VRA headquarters hotel is:  The Menger
Hotel, 204 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, 210-223-4361, 800-345-9285.  Overflow
reservations will be handled by the nearby Crockett Hotel, 320 Bonham,
San Antonio, 210-225-6500, 800-292-1050.  Please make your reservations
before December 25, 1994, to ensure the conference room rate of $85 (single
or double) in either hotel.

Questions?  Comments?  Problems?  You can find me, the intrepid conference
coordinator, at the address etc. listed below.  See you in San Antone, HOORAY!

Jenni Rodda, VP/VRA
Curator, Visual Resources Collections
Institute of Fine Arts
1 East 78th Street
New York, NY  10021
212-772-5872, fax 212-772-5807, e-mail [log in to unmask]