From:
George Garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:39:43 -0500
Is this survey limited to institutions in NYC or New York State? Clearly
thousands of museums across the country saved archival materials documenting
local impact and responses.

Thanks,

George Garner
Director of Exhibitions
Center for History
808 West Washington, South Bend, IN 46601
www.centerforhistory.org // (574) 235-9664

--------
Celebrate Explorers Month in April at the Center for History by viewing a
map of LaSalle’s expeditions and walking through a replica of the land
portage that connected the St. Joseph and Kankakee Rivers.