From:
Jennifer Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:51:12 -0700
The May/June 1997 edition of the British Columbia Museums Association
newsletter "Roundup" contains an informative series of articles and
references (incl. websites) focusing on First Nations cultural centres and
heritage information services in B.C. You can contact the BCMA for a copy at
[log in to unmask] or on the web at http:///www.MuseumsAssn.bc.ca.
Another source is the NativeNet at
http://niikaan.fdl.cc.mn.us/natnet/hotlist.html.
JW