From:
Maria-Theresa Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:35:26 -0800
Well put...I too felt like responding negatively to Margaret's "issue" but I
didn't feel it was worth the time and energy that she put into it. Yes, I am
a very detail oriented person as well, probably more so than Margaret, but
hey...this is just an informal list service...everyone who receives mail
probably has a lot more important things to deal with and to  address other
than a misspelled word here and there. Yes...I forgive all of you for making
an occasional spelling error, and unlike Margaret, I won't hold it against
you....(provided that you don't get completely out of hand!!) Thanks Mr.
Leeke for addressing this issue in such a diplomatic and kind manner.

Maria-Theresa