From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:16:16 -0400
For what it's worth, we do have a Board exhibits committee, and input from
its members has often been helpful.  So has their validation of our ideas
and plans.  They know not to step beyond their boundary as advisors,
however; and also helpers, since they've arranged for some loans from
private owners to help us.
Ross Weeks Jr.
http://histcrab.netscope.net