From:
Robert Lopata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 15:14:58 PDT
I'd like to thank Ms. Heaver for her comment that people should include
their own address within their message and I am responding in hopes of
emphasizing the point.

The list is at best a great resource and forum, and at its worst
dissolves to a level of conversational messages which in fact pertain to
only one or two people, and should be sent off-list.

Please help keep the list as easy to use as possible and include your
address if you want an off list response, and encourage off list
hopefully make the forum-style questions more accessible, as they won't
be hidden among picky spelling questions and resumes.

-Rob Lopata