From:
David Voelkel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:49:31 EST
Hi Lee

Just a quick note to say "hi".  Things are brutal at the museum thanks to
illness.  Planned on coming to Holly on Dolley but had to go into the JMM to
give tours on Saturday and on Sunday.  Stayed tonight to watch workmen install
new Bowley telephone, basement computer port, and HVAC telephone in attic.  JP
arrived around 9pm and let me go (very kind of him).  Suffice to say I am
tired and it is only Monday.

Ward comes home this w/e but I may try to put him off for a few days until I
pull myself together and give him a chance to settle back into his life.
Watch this space.

I saw Jayne and she said that there was a good turnout for your event
(hurrah).  She seems a little fragile this week poor thing.  Needs some
bucking up.

See you soon?  Give my regards to MJ (how is her grandmamma?).  We should do
another movie when it suits.

Ta ta,