From:
James Hascall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 00:25:22 -0800
        In the Alienist (a novel by Caleb Carr), the doctor seeks out help
from Franz Boas at the American Museum of Natural History in 1890's New
York. For those who haven't read this amazing book, I highly recommend it;
but do so with the caveat that some people will find the descriptions of
crimes committed a bit too graphic for their tastes. (I still can barely
believe my mother gave it to me for Christmas because she had liked so
much.)
         This is a great trivia question! Thanks Adrienne.

        Jamie Hascall

>Subject: Re: More Jo's Museum Trivia

>What museum was featured in "The Alienist" as being the workplace of a
>consultant approached by the main characters?

Jamie Hascall
Hascall Museum Services:
2335 N. 61st
Seattle, Washington 98103
Mountmaking Services, Seminars and Consulting for
Seismic Mitigation and Presentation Excellence
[log in to unmask] (206) 525-6941