From:
Tracie Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:45:37 -0500
Mandy-
We were having a similar problem and after speaking with the folks at PP
about it, we realized that we were trying to make the scatter/gather feature
work exactly the same as the networking which it won't.  You might want to
talk to PP about the lost of information and see if you are trying to
scatter/ gather data that can not be transferred this way.  Also, we had a
little bit of problem with accident overwriting during the scatter/gather
sessions that was our error but didn't even realize we were doing it.

If you want to talk more, email me off the list.
Tracie

Tracie Evans
Collections Manager
Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum