Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 12:45:55 -0800
In case volunteers are getting a bum rap, I have a marvelous collections
volunteer who wears white cotton gloves to do all her work. I even
sometimes have to tell her it's OK to take them off to do some filing! I
concur with Mr. Thompson about knowing when gloves should be used and when
it's OK not to use them. There are some good books on collections
management out there that include the same issue.