Date:
Sat, 9 May 1998 10:49:36 -0700
Some of these Salgado photographs were included in a recent exhibition at
the Museum of Contemporary Art in San Diego.  You might contact the
curatorial department there for info on tracking them down.
Karen Stahr-Kim

> From: Elizabeth Stith <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Coffee and art
> Date: Friday, May 08, 1998 6:35 PM
>
> Deb, I think that Salgado has photographed workers on coffee plantations.
 I don't know where you might find them but it would be worth the search.
His work is always fascinating.