From:
Elizabeth Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 05:34:01 -0700
In my search for a job of my own, I came across this listing in the Boston
Globe this past Sunday.  I have no affiliation with this museum, I just
thought someone else might be interested.

Museum Educator
Museum of Transportation
15 Newton St
Brookline, MA 02146

Manager of Educaiton programs to create and oversee programs for school
groups, adults and general public.  Requirements:  Degree in history or
culture, organizational skills, prior experience.

--
Elizabeth Vance

Okay, just one more.  Look at me... hold it.. hold it... <click> Got it!
Thanks, you've been great.