From:
Heather May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 09:21:02 GMT+1000
So far I have read more mail devoted to complaints and lamentations
on the request for anecdotes etc. than the anecdotes themselves.
Perhaps if everyone had stuck to the original request we could have
saved our precious repetitavely strain injured fingers from delete
button  anxiety!

One request I always find bizarre and amusing when working in museums
is where are the prices? or how much is the silver urn over there?
HEATHER MAY
Library Assistant (Collections).  Visual Arts Library
Monash University. Clayton. 3168. Australia
Tel : 61 3 9905 4219               Fax : 61 3 9905 4209
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.monash.edu.au/visarts/dept/hm.html