From:
"JAN I. BERNSTEIN" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 11:22:09 -0700
All of the exhibits at The University of Denver Museum of Anthropology
are produced by Museum Studies Graduate students.  Our Museum Studies
program prepares the students through classes and internships.  The first
year students work in teams to produce exhibits using objects from the
museum collection that they research.  Also, each student must produce an
exhibit as a part of their graduation requirements.

Current Masters exhibits include:
"The Cultured Bead" by Karen Karn
"Unsung: Women in Bluegrass Music" by Kim Lennox

Upcoming Masters exhibits include:
"The Art and Influence of the Japanese Obi'" by Michele Cato
"Weaving a Tale of the Chilkat Blanket" by Kelly Goulette

I hope this helps. If you would like additional information
on how we prepare students to curate exhibits please contact:

Jan I. Bernstein
(303) 871-2543
2130 S. Race St.
Denver, CO 80218