From:
Ron Bogdonov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 17:14:00 -0500
Further to Craig Rosa's recommendation of a SLIP emulator, here is a new
product that was recently brought to my attention.  If you are in a location
where SLIP accounts are not offered but UNIX shell accounts are available,
this software will emulate the SLIP connection, providing you with all of
the graphical 'net tools.

I have not used this program but if anybody does try it, please let me know
how it works out.