From:
Hill Stead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 18:06:40 EST
January 19, 1998

Greetings fellow Museum professionals. The Hill-Stead Museum, a National
Historic Landmark with a renowned collection of French Impressionist
masterpieces, is seeking to fill two newly-created, full-time positions:

1. Director of Institutional Advancement
Responsible for providing development expertise to the Museum especially in
the areas of marketing corporate and foundation relations and earned income
opportunities. EOE.

2. Director of Programs & Curatorial Services
Responsible for the collections, computerized registration and conservation.
Responsible for interpretive and educational programming, supervision of  part
time education coordinator and archivists, collaborations with schools and
other community orgainzations. 3 years experiance and a Master's degree
preferred. EOE.

If you would like to submit a resume for either of these positions, you may e-
mail it to: Hill [log in to unmask]

or mail it to: Personnel Department, Hill-Stead Museum, 35 Mountain Road,
Farmington, Connecticut 06032.

No phone calls, please.

If you would like to learn more about Hill-Stead Museum, send questions to the
e-mail address listed above. I will do my best to answer them promptly.

Thank you.